Friday, March 19, 2010

Inspirational Quotations

So why did this quote speak to me?

At the time I was reading 'Running From Safety' by Richard Bach, I guess I was having a tough time at work. Deadlines, dealing with staff, dealing with managers it just felt so... demeaning working for someone else.

Like you have to beg for your paycheck and do things that don't always "flow" with your natural gifts.

To me this quote speaks to the heart of an entrepreneur. A person who uses their ideas to give value to the world, to provide for themselves and their family and who can make decisions without them being second guessed, scrutinized and evaluated.

This quote always peps me up and can be the tonic I need when things are a shade of 'grey'.

For those who want to know more about my inspirational quotations click below:

famousbymorning.com/inspirational-quotations

No comments: