Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bluescreen, Greenscreen We all Scream for...

Well i started the title but lost my train of thought part way through.

I plan to do some chromakey video over the Christmas break you see.

I want to video some people (well myself multiple times) and then compile the images in amongst a crowd at an NFL game.

SO far that's the idea in my head. I use Edius 4 as my editing system (Adobe Premiere prior to that) and I haven't had much experience doing bluescreen on that program.

I have the blue material and a good rigging system to hang it all up on. As long as it is well lit I know the filming side will be ok.

Just a matter of getting the post production work up to scratch.

I'll post a link once I have the video completed.

famousbymorning.com/honda-dirtbikes.htm

No comments: