Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lessons Of A Yogi & Tony Robbins

I have to admit for nearly 38 years I have been ignorant to the ways of personal development, self discovery and self realisation.

Even being of the Catholic religion I was unaware of the paralells, the subtle messages and spiritual links within the bible and the writings of saints and spiritual leaders of all religions.

I even thought that no religion was the same and each thought they are the "true" one to follow.

From my limited studies I get the sense that man has caused and allowed to perpetuate the divide between religions when they all appear to come from the same foundation:

Not allowing the easily influenced mind control our thinking and attempt to return to our 'core' or 'pure essence'.

This is our most God like state and the path of enlightenment.

Even life coaches like Tony Robbins look at a persons sub-conscious programming to access how and why they react to certain situations.

While not on the level of a yogi the principles start to converge.

famousbymorning.com/tony-robbins-the-hour.htm

No comments: