Monday, February 23, 2009

Meditation And Motocross... The Two Finally Meet

Two of my favourite topics for the moment came together today.

I have a question on one of my pages:

famousbymorning.com/motocross-racing-starts.htm



The question was asked "i get very nervous during a race which makes me have bad starts , so how do i stop this?"

The answer is to concentrate, focus on the task at hand.

Then it hit me... he needs to meditate.

I heard a top rider of the late 80's, early 90's Jean-Michel Bayle say that being pumped up and agitated is not the state you want to be in before you start a motocross race.

So discovering a calmness or stillness within is vital to perform at your optimum!

Meditation and motocross... has a nice ring to it dont you think? :P

Click here for Jeremy McGrath's former trainer and master coach Gary Semics tips on motocross:

famousbymorning.com/motocross-riding-tips-gary-semics-Vol1-1.htm

No comments: