Saturday, December 19, 2009

Self-hypnosis cds for Self-confidence

I have been doing a lot of study lately on the workings of the mind.

Discovering how our day-to-day thoughts that we think are right are actually just opinions at best and we think they are "our" opinions.

But if you go into their origins they are not really ours in the first place. It can be something your mom or dad said over and over again or things you heard from teachers or religious leaders as you were growing up.

So I wanted to be able to assess and if required, re-write these opinions to something more supportive to me and the future path I want to travel on.

One of the things I came across was a set of cds designed to reprogram your subconscious. Click below for a review:

famousbymorning.com/self-hypnosis-cds-self-confidence

No comments: