Saturday, December 27, 2008

Absolution - In Reverse

Whoahhhhhh!!!

Another day of eating myself to oblivion! This time at my mum and dad's place.

I was thinking (as I loosened another notch on my belt) that Christmas has really just become another competition.

The guy that eats the most and maintains his jiggly big jelly gets to play Santa next year!

I'm on my way now!

I did a couple of videos about losing belly flat that are on youtube... if I had of been thinking in advance I should have filmed myself before Christmas then played the series in reverse and made a fortune off the diet program!!!

Ah well... another 'best laid plans...' gone the crapper. I'll have to do that video series of "After the Fact" guy (the guy who always comes up with a great idea or retort when it's too late).

Anyway, here's a totally unrelated (to this blog) webpage I just put up:

famousbymorning.com/dirt-bike-dealers.htm

No comments: