Friday, January 23, 2009

Meditation - A New Video

Just today I found an excellent video on meditation (link below).

The simple narration and graphics explains so well some of the basics of meditation.

I have read a number of book by yogis and other buddhist masters of meditation that over complicate the process.

After viewing this first video it had me saying "ahhhhh that's what it means!"

Many beginners to meditation say the same thing "I just cant stop myself thinking" or "there's is too much going on I can't get calm" and those thoughts of trying to achieve, trying NOT to think do exactly the opposite.

In the end they get frustrated and give up.

As the video says.... Just Relax... focus on the breath and just relaaaaaax...

famousbymorning.com/meditation-how-to-basics.htm

No comments: